- All services are free
- Assistance is provided by delivery only — no pick-ups at our facility.
- Our Christmas Assistance Program serves families all over eastern Massachusetts including Boston and Cape Cod. We do not go to Framingham or points west.
- All requests are processed by phone. We cannot accept e-mail requests or requests made in-person at our facility due to staffing limitations.
- Our Christmas Assistance Line is very busy because we serve families from so many communities.
- We will ask for the names, birthdates, clothing size, and gift ideas for each person in your family living at your home.
- My Brother’s Keeper only accepts requests from parents in need. We do not accept second-hand requests from family, friends, or advocates. (For example, “I’m calling for a friend who needs help.”)
- Gift ideas are suggestions only- we do not guarantee to provide specific gifts.
- My Brother’s Keeper cannot give out high-end electronic items like iPods, cell phones, or game systems.
- Gifts are delivered directly to homes sometime between December 1st – 24th. Our volunteers call ahead to schedule delivery appointments. To help with scheduling, our intake staff will always ask for two telephone numbers when processing request
Christmas Assistance Line
September – December
Call for up-to-date days & hours of operation