COVID-19 Emergency Response
My Brother’s Keeper’s Easton and Dartmouth facilities are scheduling furniture donation appointments on a limited basis. Furniture donors in the Easton service area can call 508-238-7512. Furniture donors in the Dartmouth service area can call 774-305-4577 or use the Furniture Donation Form below.
- We accept basic residential furniture in very good condition. Upholstered items cannot be ripped, torn, worn, soiled or stained.
- Pickups only — no dropoffs
- We do not guarantee to accept items. At every pickup, an experienced driver makes a decision to accept or decline furniture based on condition, age, size, etc.
- No donated items sold. Furniture is given away free of charge to local families in need.
- Tax receipt provided
- Weekday pickups only
- To maximize route efficiency, the 55 towns we service are grouped into 12 zones
- Pickups are scheduled within 3 hour time frames (ie, 10am–1pm) and offer optional 30-minute advance calls as an added convenience
- We will carefully remove furniture from businesses, single family homes, and 1st and 2nd floor apartments — no 3rd floors or above without an elevator
Furniture Donation Form
Easton Facility Service Area
Dartmouth Facility Service Area
Sorry! No Boston or Cape Cod Pickups
due to staffing shortages we are not accepting online submissions for this facility. If you would like to make a donation please call our office at (508)238-7512.
- E. Bridgewater
- W. Bridgewater
- Barrington, RI
- Bristol, RI
- Fall River
- Little Compton, RI
- Middleboro (west of Route 105)
- New Bedford
- Portsmouth, RI
- Tiverton, RI
- Warren, RI